Zapamiętaj mnie Zapomniałeś hasło?

Forum dyskusyjne

Forum dyskusyjne » Tottenham Hotspur » Informacja o biletach
17 października 2017, 09:26 [cytuj]
Tickets

Apologies to those that logged in over the weekend to make payment for reserved tickets and could not find them, the problem has now been rectified and you will be able to pay for the tickets from 6pm this evening.

Liverpool – The application period is now closed and I will not be accepting anymore ticket requests.

Real Madrid - The application period is now closed and I will not be accepting anymore ticket requests. Payment deadline has been extended to 5pm on Thursday 19th November.

Crystal Palace – The application period is now closed and I will not be accepting anymore ticket requests. All applications received have been successful. The payment request emails have been sent and the deadline to pay for reserved seats is 25th October.

West Bromwich Albion – The application period is now closed and I will not be accepting anymore ticket requests. All applications received have been successful. The payment request emails have been sent and the deadline to pay for reserved seats is 10th November.

APOEL - The application period is still open and will close at 5pm on 27th October. All applications received thus far have been successful.

Stoke – The application period is now closed and I will not be accepting anymore ticket requests. All applications received have been successful. The payment request emails will be sent this week.

Brighton – The application period is now closed and I will not be accepting anymore ticket requests. All applications received have been successful. The payment request emails will be sent next week.

Southampton – The application period is still open and will close at 5pm on 27th October. All applications received thus far have been successful.

West Ham – The application period is still open and will close at 5pm on 3rd November. All applications received thus far have been successful.

Tickets Apologies to those that logged in over the weekend to make payment for reserved tickets and could not find them, the problem has now been rectified and you will be able to pay for the tickets from 6pm this evening. Liverpool – The application period is now closed and I will not be accepting anymore ticket requests. Real Madrid - The application period is now closed and I will not be accepting anymore ticket requests. Payment deadline has been extended to 5pm on Thursday 19th November. Crystal Palace – The application period is now closed and I will not be accepting anymore ticket requests. All applications received have been successful. The payment request emails have been sent and the deadline to pay for reserved seats is 25th October. West Bromwich Albion – The application period is now closed and I will not be accepting anymore ticket requests. All applications received have been successful. The payment request emails have been sent and the deadline to pay for reserved seats is 10th November. APOEL - The application period is still open and will close at 5pm on 27th October. All applications received thus far have been successful. Stoke – The application period is now closed and I will not be accepting anymore ticket requests. All applications received have been successful. The payment request emails will be sent this week. Brighton – The application period is now closed and I will not be accepting anymore ticket requests. All applications received have been successful. The payment request emails will be sent next week. Southampton – The application period is still open and will close at 5pm on 27th October. All applications received thus far have been successful. West Ham – The application period is still open and will close at 5pm on 3rd November. All applications received thus far have been successful.
You're the first thing, and the last thing on my mind Tottenham Hotspur
17 października 2017, 14:34 [cytuj]
Real Madrid - ... 19th November. :mysli:
Real Madrid - ... 19th November. :mysli:

tabela ligowa

Drużyna M Z R P PKT
1. Arsenal FC 0 0 0 0 0
2. Aston Villa F.C. 0 0 0 0 0
3. Brentford F.C. 0 0 0 0 0
4. Brighton & Hove Albion F.C. 0 0 0 0 0
5. Burnley FC 0 0 0 0 0
6. Chelsea FC 0 0 0 0 0
7. Crystal Palace 0 0 0 0 0
pokaż całą tabelę

ankieta

Na którym miejscu w tabeli Tottenham zakończy sezon Premier League 2023/2024?
1 12.5%
2-3 12.5%
4-6 25%
7-10 50%
11-20 0%
8 oddanych głosów
archiwum ankiet

kontuzje

Użytkownicy online: Gości online: 9 Zarejestrowanych użytkowników: 5225 Ostatnio zarejestrowany: Witek
• Sprawdź najnowszy bukmacher ranking na meczyki.pl

Zaloguj się

Zapamiętaj mnie Zapomniałeś hasło?

Zarejestruj się